Re: [MOL] Tomoifen vs. Nolvadex [00944] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tomoifen vs. Nolvadex

Hi, Joicy:  They have taken me off the Premarin, and I'm very reluctant to
stop taking it.  Is there some kind of a substitute?  I'm going to ask my
oncologist about it when I go see her on Thursday.  I've always loved it, and
my first cancer occurred before I took it (cervical - 1980).  They gave it to
me after my hysterectomy, and I've been off it ever since.  Thanks for the
encouragement.  I feel pretty good today.

Love, Kathy