Re: [MOL] Lung & Bone Cancer [00940] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lung & Bone Cancer

Kathy,

I've been offline for almost a month and just realized what must have happened to
you while I was gone.  Sorry to hear of your latest surgery.  Last I knew your
were upset about the mam, but I thought everything was cool.  What happened after
that.  Sorry, I don't mean to make you rehash but I am interested.

Peggy