Re: [MOL] ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL MOLERS ! [00937] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL MOLERS !

Marlene, Just a quick e-mail to say sorry for not responding sooner.  I thank
you for your kind words and support.  As I told Dusti I linger in the back
and will continue to do that. We are all so blessed to have this forum.
Thanks again,  Kathryn