Re: [MOL] Kathyrn [00936] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathyrn

Dear Dusti,  I am sorry for not responding earlier although your e-mail was
read I had a hard time sitting down and writing back.  I sort of linger in
the back and just want you to know that the words in your letter/e-mails are
always encouraging and how blessed anyone is that has the opportunity to
receive on from you.  Thanks again for your support and I will continue to
linger in the back.   Kathryn