Re: [MOL] Update on my Dad & Virginia... [00920] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update on my Dad & Virginia...

Hi Chris,
I am sorry to hear your having a rough time right now.
I get really scared when I have to go to far from Don, or when he
wants to do so much for himself.  It seems like some men need to
be the tough guys, they just want to do for themselves, at times we
just have to let them.  Don wants to do some things for himself too,
I have to let him, I don't like it, but  he is still alive and wants to be
normal
in as many ways as he can, even if he suffers for it.
My kids just keep telling me what would I do if it were me, as I think
for a short time, I think they are right, I would try and do everything I
could and try some that I couldn't.  It times we just have to take the back
step, and just praise them for trying what was normal for them.
Praise and be proud of you Father, he will do ok, cause it is what he must
want to do.
You will be ok and happy for him too.
Relax and enjoy that he is really jumping some hurdles.
I think it is great.  Be happy that he has crossed another hurdle, there may
be many more.  Just enjoy him as much as you can.
Love you pretty girl,
Nanc ():-)