Re: [MOL] Talked to our Kathy (C.) ! [00912] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Talked to our Kathy (C.) !

Chris,

Thank you for calling her and posting.  I've been worrying all week about her
and am releived that she's both getting pampered and feeling better... Both
of which are richly deserved!

Love ya,

Kathy Q