[MOL] Talked to our Kathy (C.) ! [00908] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Talked to our Kathy (C.) !

Called Kathy just a bit ago and she sounds just as wonderful on the phone as
she does online!  Said she is being pampered tonight and is surrounded by
loved ones who are giving her the royal treatment - we know she is so
deserving.  She said she is feeling well and sounds well.  -chris