Re: [MOL] Lung & Bone Cancer [00903] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lung & Bone Cancer

Dear Sean:  I had small cell lung cancer nearly three years ago, and just
recently underwent a mastectomy.  The chemo certainly did help me -- I
wouldn't be here otherwise.  I had a terrible time eating during chemo.  Some
of things that did appeal to me were tomato-based products -- V Juice, etc.,
and jello.  I drank gallons of Ensure Plus.  It's a great product and
probably kept me alive.  I can't look at it today, but I'm glad I had it
then.  Good luck.

Kathy in Boise