[MOL] Chris- re:Dad & Virginia... [00890] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chris- re:Dad & Virginia...

Chris, I can hear how heavily this is weighing on your heart.  Even
though the trip got off to a rocky start, it may do them much good when
they rest a little. Doing this may actually give them a real shot in the
arm, and may motivate your dad to up his activity a little. May God's
angels surround them during this trip, and may he give you a sense of
peace about it. Love, Joicy