Re: [MOL] tamoxiphen/reply [00880] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tamoxiphen/reply

Good for you, Marlene! I'm a firm believer that as much as we need some of
these drugs, we also need to feel free and confident enough (in what our
spirit is telling us to do) to sometimes refuse the recommended or
traditional treatment. Your spirit has obviously directed you so now maybe
it can help with the diet (giggle). I agree that this will probably be as
hard as anything you've had to do as I also have horrible eating habits and
can emphathize with this newest challenge you face. But, the more I hear
about this drug, the more scared I become of it. Good luck to you.
Your friend,
Bridget