Re: [MOL] Kathy here/Kathy here too [00866] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy here/Kathy here too

Hi Kathy,

Gosh darn it girl...  Here i've been thinking all week that you were just
dealing with the one thing and you were busy dealing with two more loads of
stress...  But it comes through loud and clear that you will manage it all.
Go ahead and have a good cry, but count your lucky stars that you didn't
waste any more time than you did on the clod.

If there is anything I can do, anything at all, please let me know.  In the
meantime I will double the prayers I'm sending your way and visualize you
back in perfect health with your perfect life partner...  planting beautiful
flowers together in your garden...

Love you bunches,

Kathy Q