Re: [MOL] NEWS FROM A CANCER SURVIVOR IN PA. [00845] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] NEWS FROM A CANCER SURVIVOR IN PA.

Nancy,
    That was great!  I'm still laughing.  It is so true.
    I was so frightened about radiation, I was shaking.  But one of the
technicians made a harmless but perverted remark about loving his job because
he got to tie up women's feet every day and get away with it legally and get
paid for it.  From then on we all laugh every day at each other.  It has made
the radiation go by so quickly.  I only have two treatments left.  Yeah!!!!!
    Thanks for the laugh.
Marlene