[MOL] Re: Answer to Dusti's question to Lillian [00824] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Answer to Dusti's question to Lillian

Hi Dusti:  Excuse me for jumping in but adenocarcinoma is what my mom had.
Adeno means that the cancer originated in the gastroendocrine system...
probably, the liver, pancreas, colon, bowel, etc...  That's what it
is...cancer of the gastroendocrine system.  Your pal, Joy

At 10:18 AM 5/18/00 -0500, you wrote:
>         Let me know your opinion......Thanks!  Dusti   "" patient is a
>wel

>l-inrmed paent :-))
>
>Thomas
>

>---Original
>Meage----
>

>Thursday, May 1
>2000
>8:5AM
>

>Larsen, Thomas
>#
>IHTUL
>

>Hi
>Thomas
>

>Hope
>youre
>doing
>good.
>
>Dusti
>

>Title:
>Primary
>Hyperparathyroidism
>Due
>Parathyroid
>Adenoma
>

>Presented
>
>:
ent
>of
>Radiology,
>Tokai
>University
>School
>of
>Medicine
>
>/
>Yutaka
>Suzuki
>M.D.
>

>Web
>Address
>:
>
>http://www.docguide.com/dgc.nsf/EAC/5FB91D474B3D679F852568E000538A44?Open&t
ype=Case</A></FONT></U> </P> <BR>  <P><FONT COLOR="#0000FF" SIZE=2
FACE="Arial">&nbsp;