Re: [MOL] Lillian/question/And here's your answer Dusti! [00815] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian/question/And here's your answer Dusti!

Title: Lillian/question
Parathyroid Adomoma is a simple benigon adenoma

Parathyroid carcinoma, is a cancerous tumor.

adeno refers to an organ; but all organs can have benign or cancerous tumors.

1 Parathyroid Adenoma
Parathyroid Adenoma Ariane Staub Neish, MD J Stevan Nagel, MD B Leonard Holman, MD October 28, 1994 Presentation A 42-year-old woman presented with hypercalcemia and elevated parathyroid hormone. Imaging Technique Parathyroid Scintigraphy: The patient was
http://www.brighamrad.harvard.edu/Cases/bwh/hcache/17/full.html

2 MedWebPlus: Parathyroid Neoplasms Adenoma
www.medwebplus.coma service of y-DNA, inc. Subjects Location Search MedWebPlus: Parathyroid Neoplasms Adenoma (2) Broader terms: - Related terms: - Narrower terms: - Page: 1 A (0)GOBrighamRAD Teaching Case Database Medullary Nephrocalcinosis secondary to
http://medwebplus.com/subject/Parathyroid_Neoplasms/Adenoma.html

Folgen Sie dem untenstehenden Link, um den gewünschten Server zu besuchen. Link zu Mediastinal Parathyroid Adenoma Radiology Case Zurück zu @med1
http://www.med1.de/50982

4 Adenoma, Parathyroid
Figure 10: GROSS - Adenoma, Parathyroid Page last modified on October 21, 1998 For comments contact Webmaster
http://pathology.uthscsa.edu/DSII/lab10.10.html

5 eSynopsis of Adenoma of the Parathyroid
Prev Endo Menu PathWeb Home © Feed Back About Next Parathyroid Adenoma Etiology unknown Pathogenesis unknown secretes unregulated parathormone resulting in elevation of serum calcium by renal retention, GI absorption and bone mobilization
http://esynopsis.uchc.edu/S434.htm

6 ACTA Mar96: Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology of an Ectopic Parathyroid Adenoma A Case Report
Title: Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology of an Ectopic Parathyroid Adenoma A Case Report Authors: Alan Galloway, M.D., Scott Jarmer, M.D., and Shamim Moinuddin, M.D. Background: Surgical exploration in the region of the neck identifies a majority of
http://acta-cytol.com/Abs/Acta/ACTA37.htm

7 Parathyroid adenoma - Overview
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Endocrine glands Overview Parathyroid adenoma Definition: A tumor of the parathyroid gland. This type of tumor is very rare in children. The information provided herein should not be used for diagnosis
http://gjsentinel.adam.com/ency/article/001188.htm

8 Parathyroid adenoma
Parathyroid adenoma
http://202.30.15.50/slides/en12.htm

Folgen Sie dem untenstehenden Link, um den gewünschten Server zu besuchen. Link zu Mediastinal Parathyroid Adenoma Radiology Case Zurück zu NetzDoktor
http://www.med1.de/Netzdoktor/50982

10 Adenoma, Parathyroid
Figure 12: MICROSCOPIC - Adenoma, Parathyroid (D-23) (Medium power) Page last modified on October 21, 1998 For comments contact Webmaster
http://pathology.uthscsa.edu/DSII/lab10.12.html