Re: [MOL] NEWS FROM A CANCER SURVIVOR IN PA. [00812] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] NEWS FROM A CANCER SURVIVOR IN PA.

Hi Nancy R.  Your doctor has NO sense of humor!
 Did all this happen to you?
I agree.  humor thearpy is wonderful.  A good laugh, even at yourself,
can pull you up from a slump and give you some get up and go.
   I don't think I have met you.  I am kinda new around here, but it is
a great place to be if you are a cancerer in any way.  TTYL Charlotte