No Subject [00811] Medicine On Line

No Subject

Good Morning

My father, Joseph Sole, has Lung Cancer and a brain tutor was spread the
cancer to the brain. It is in the Lymph nodes.
Right now, my father is having Radiation therapy.  His major everyone
problem is blood clots which cause him not
to walk and swell up.

I would like any and all info on anything new update, alternative therapy.

My email address is josephii@sgfootwear.com
My home address is 96 Diamond Bridge AVe
                               Hawthorne, NJ  07506