[MOL] Lillian/question [00806] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian/question

Title: Lillian/question

Hi Lillian, I have a question.  Will you read the email below and tell me if you know the difference?  I thought adeno carcinoma meant cancer of an organ.  Let me know your opinion......Thanks!

Dusti

Thanks for the info .... Although I'm not quite sure what the difference is Parathyroid Adenoma occurs quite frequently and is very treatable whereas Parathyroid Carcinoma (which is what I have) is very rare and terminal long term. Thanks for including me in your research ... the most "dangerous" patient is a well-informed patient :-))))

Thomas