[MOL] NEWS FROM A CANCER SURVIVOR IN PA. [00804] Medicine On Line

[MOL] NEWS FROM A CANCER SURVIVOR IN PA.

HELLO,
I AM A CANCER SURVIVOR SINCE 1997.  I AGREE LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE CANCER
AND YOU GET LOST IS CLEVELAND CLINIC AND SET OFF ALL OF THE RADIATION DETECTORS AS YOU COME IN THE
XRAY ENTRANCE,BUY MISTAKE.  ALSO WHEN YOU ARE MARKED FOR RADIATION AND READ THE SIGN PLEASE DON't
SIT ON THE TOILET IF YOU HAVE JUST BEEN MARKED AND THE SIGN CAN ONLY BE READ WHILE YOU SIT ON THE
TOILET AND WHEN YOU GET UP YOU HAVE LEFT YOUR IMPRESSION.  ALSO TRAVELING HOME IN THE CAR AFTER
RADIATION AND YOUR BOTTOM HURTS SO BAD THAT YOU HAVE TO SIT ON YOUR TAILBONE AND YOUR FEET UP ON
THE DASH BOARD.  OUCH.  ALSO WHEN YOUR PORTACATH SPRINGS APART AND YOU HAVE CHEMO COMING OUT ONE LINE AND BLOOD OUT THE OTHER AND YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR HAZMAT KIT WITH YOU.

WHEN YOU HAVE CANCER YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR OR YOU WON'T SURVIVE.  TAKE FOR INSTANCE
BEARING YOUR BUTT TO 5 DOCTORS ON THE SAME DAY AND THEY ALL WANT TO CHECK YOUR TUMORS!!!  I DID ASK
ONE DR. IF HE WOULD REMEMBER MY FACE OR WOULD I HAVE TO DROP MY DRAWERS AND THEN SAY HELLO!!
HE DID NOT THINK THAT WAS FUNNY.

I HAVE SOLD 20 CARING STARS FOR KATIE CURIC.  YEA, THEY ARE A BIG HIT IN WESTERN PA.

SINCERELY
NANCY S ROBISON LPN  nrobison@csonline.net