Re: [MOL] (no subject) [00772] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)

Dan Lippert will be in my prayers. It is so painful to hear of someone so
young being faced with all of the complexities that come with cancer. I will
pray for him to find clarity and peace within himself and also for all of
those who are touched by this sadness. I also hope that you will let us
support you should it become necessary. I will pray that it doesn't. Please
let us know how Dan makes out.
Your friend,
Bridget