[MOL] (no subject) [00737] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

Please pray for Dan Lippert, my daughter's boyfriend, he has been in
remission for 2-1/2 years, but, they did a bone marrow test and it is coming
back with abnormal cells, please pray that he won't have to have a bone
marrow transfusion.  His brother is a perfect match, but please ask St. Jude
to help, he is such a good person. Also, please pray that he finds peace with
God, he is a little bit mad right now.  He is only 21, understandable.  We
need this miracle and I will forever honor St. Jude.  God Bless.