[MOL] Lillian [00579] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian

Title: Lillian

You are sweet and I appreciate you.  I just met w/ Hospice and I really feel like this is going to be a good thing.  Mom & my sister were also relieved at how efficient and kind they were.  At first they thought that Hospice was not needed until the last couple of weeks but as far as I am concerned I want them here sooner rather than later.  The nurse said that the Onc would not have referred hospice if he didn't think it was needed.  Not really for help for us girls but more for Mom's peace of mind......I guess for my peace of mind too.  It really bothered me when Mom told me a couple of weeks ago that she was fearful.  She never has said that before and it hurt me to think of her being scared but I do understand it.  I can't tell you how I would be, maybe strong but I just don't know.  The nurse is hopefully going to continue to help us find something that will help Mom keep food down and help us get her a wheelchair and arm braces for over the commode.  I feel real good about this Lillian.  They are going to come out 2 times a week and we'll see how it goes.  I better close for now and I hope you have a great weekend.  It feels like summer out here already but very humid, that usually means thunderstorms which I love.

Love you,
Dusti