[MOL] Lillian/Bridget/SMARTY PANTS DUSTI! [00574] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian/Bridget/SMARTY PANTS DUSTI!

Title: Lillian/Bridget/SMARTY PANTS DUSTI!

Yikes Lillian!  I hope you didn't think I meant anything other than good.  In these parts, a 'Corker' is a good thing, the opposite of a bore and you are anything but boring.  I just asked her because I was envious that Bridget was able to meet you in person.  One day I hope to venture your way.  So......forgive me if you thought I was being a smarty pants :)

Regards,
Dusti