Re: [MOL] ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL MOLERS ! [00556] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL MOLERS !

Dear Kathryn,
    I am sorry to hear about your mother.  She was so young.  For her, I am
happy as she is at rest and peace in the Lord's arms.  He is so good.  For
you, my heart is torn apart.  You are in my prayers.  May He bring you
comfort in your grief, joy in His presence, and peace in all cares.  God
Bless you in all ways.
Luv ya much,
Marlene