Re: [MOL] ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL MOLERS ! Being re-sent so you can read. [00544] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL MOLERS ! Being re-sent so you can read.

Our Dear Moler Friends:

        Sadly I announced to you that our Kathryn, friend and fellow Moler mother,

Teresa Horash, age 56 passed away on Saturday, May 7, 2000.   I ask that

we bow our heads in silence to reflect upon what she gave to her family,

loved one's and friends.  What lessons she has taught  to those who

surrounded her and the indelible print  she has left in the hearts of all who

knew her.  She  has departed to travel a more comfortable road, one with out

fear, sorrow or pain; as her creator took her hand.   She fought a hard battle

with dignity and our prayers go to her beloved family.  Lovingly, lillian

Our Dear Moler Friends:

When those we love go away, they never really leave us;
They are with us now, wherever we are.
Those whom we have cherished, live on forever,
For love wraps itself around the
heart.