Re: [MOL]Marlene [00538] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Marlene

Hey Marlene!  I was sorry to hear about your husbands cancer and yes what a
omen.  I think that it is a good omen for you both.  Glad I sent all those
articles yesterday; although many probably got tired of them all.  I still
have so many more good articles to send; but wanted to give folks a days
break.  Just a day, you know I am a slave driver!  By the way I have read
that a dermatologist is better at removing melanoma's, in fact I think I
sent that article a month or so ago.  Who knows?  Just the same you are both
in my prayers, love you, lillian

more....