Re: [MOL] Re: Hi, Everyone [00504] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Hi, Everyone

Welcome back, Kathy. As a recent returnee from a vacation I understand fully
the therapheutic effects of spending money; especially on totally unecessary
things. But what are flood pants?(must be a U.S. fad!). I used to love hip
huggers, though; of course, that was back when I had a waist! lol
What a wonderful heart you must have to be so concerned for others while
struggling with your own challenges. The strength of character you possess
will remain unchanged after your surgery, regardless of other changes, and
it is this that will help you through it.
I'm not sure of your beliefs but I have made a note to offer up 15 mins. of
meditation for you on Monday. During this period, I will send all of my
thoughts and spiritual energy in your direction. As they say, "united we
stand" and this group is a living tribute to that belief!
Your friend,
Bridget