Re: [MOL] National Melanoma/Skin Cancer Month....some really good infor. [00493] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] National Melanoma/Skin Cancer Month....some really good infor. on t...

I'm going to hang onto to this one for a while.  It seems so wierd that this
is skin cancer awareness month.  You see when I was diagnosed with breast
cancer, it was breast cancer awarness month (back in October).  Now my
husband is going in for a biopsy in a couple weeks on a melanoma on his
cheek, and it's skin cancer awareness month.  Don't you think that's strange?
Marlene