Re: [MOL] Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:16:00 -0500 [00481] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:16:00 -0500

Dusti:  Yes, God did give you a gift last night.  The neat thing for me to
see now that mom is gone is that God gave us so many gifts that I didn't
see when she was living.  I saw the tender moments and the painful moments
but wasn't able to recognize them all as gifts.  I'm glad you are able to
do so when you 2 can recognize them together.  Truly a wonderful gift.
Peace, Joy