[MOL] Re: Brenda and her Father [00473] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Brenda and her Father

Hi Brenda,
Ask your Doctor about giving him vicodin, it really stops the coughing.
Ativan, or Morphine.
Also ask about Hospice, they will furnish you with everything that is
needed to take care of your Father.  Sometimes the patient gets better
and Hospice will release him.  That happened to my Mother 4 years ago,
she is still living with me.
If I can help any further just ask.
My husband was diagnosed March 24, 1998 with small cell, oat cell lung
cancer.  Although the cancer is in remission, the lungs were damaged
from the radiation therefore the heart has to work to hard, so there is not
much hope that he will get better.
With Hospice, no matter the income, they still come for free,
all meds and supplies are free too.
God Bless, and our prayers are coming your way for you and yours.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)