Re: [MOL] Thanks, Dusti [00471] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thanks, Dusti

Dear Dusti:  I AM indulging myself as much as I can, and thank you for
suggesting it.  I have a lot of work to do (fortunately) before Monday, so
that's keeping my mind occupied -- and I am listening to my favorite music.
I'm having my nails done tomorrow morning, and Friday night, I'm going out to
dinner with my hairdresser!  LOL  Male -- handsome -- not gay, but much
younger than I am.  We have a good time together.  He's very entertaining and
a good friend.  My gentleman friend is having a hard time with this, but
although I tried to break things off with him to spare us both -- he wouldn't
hear of it, so I don't know what's going to happen there.  I suggested we not
see each other for a couple of weeks -- at least until I get through this.  I
think that's a good idea.  I'm going to have enough people hovering around
me!

You may not be into this sort of thing, but while I was in Utah, I saw the
video of "Joseph and His Amazing Technicolor Raincoat," starring Donny Osmond
-- by Andrew Lloyd Weber.  I was reluctant to even watch it, but it was
absolutely fabulous!!!  Funny, energetic, and the music was wonderful. Donny
was just great, and he appeared half naked throughout the entire show.  Very
buffed.  If your husband could get through it without vomiting, I suggest you
rent it.

You are definitely handling your situation with grace and dignity.  Daughters
are wonderful.  I'm fortunate enough to have two of them, and they are so
special, just as you are.  Thank you for being my friend.

Love, Kathy