[MOL] Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:16:00 -0500 [00437] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:16:00 -0500

Title:

I can't thank you all enough for your continued support and well wishes.  It means alot.  I have contacted the Onc. and his nurse has arranged for Hospice to contact us so now we are waiting for their call.  I had such a wonderful talk with Mom last night...I am not worrying so much right now about her being afraid.  She told me that she was proud of me and that I was very comforting to her.  Of course I bawled and she ended up comforting me but the thing that was so poignant for me was recognizing that I am lucky to be able to truly cherish these hugs and talks.  I really feel like God gave us a gift last night.

With Love,
Dusti