Re: [MOL] Lillian [00430] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Lillian,  Sorry to bust in on this note, but I had requested to be removed
from the list. Since I have been getting less messages, I think I have only
been partly removed.  I don't know how it works, perhaps I am on two links (I
have gotten double messages). Please can you clear this up.  Thank you.
Sylvia K.