Re: [MOL] Dusti, Bess & all More on Hospice.... [00426] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dusti, Bess & all More on Hospice....

Bess, Dusti, Nanc, My heart aches for you.  I do pray for you many times
a day.
   As I read your messages I get a feeling of great  love and a powerful
strength coming from you.  God is near to you, he will not allow you to
carry this burden alone.  He will give you help ,some times from the
least expected places.
   God loves you, but then you already know that don't you.    Charlotte