Re: [MOL] Need your Help/REPLY! [00415] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Need your Help/REPLY!

Dear Pat!   I just had a friend from the forum visit me and she had bile
duct cancer and the whipple procedure.  Her name is Bridget and I am sure
she will respond to you as soon as she sees your message.

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Hospital in New York is noted for the whipple
procedure, here's there URL:http://www.mskcc.org

If you go to this site you will meet Arlene who has had the whipple surgery.
http://www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/healing.html  This is Arlene's e-mail
address, she will be most happy to help you in any way possible.

pickles@ulster.net

I have also included some other site URL's to help you.

National Cancer Institute http://rex.nci.nih.gov

Univ of Penn http://cancer.med.upenn.edu

Cancer Notes on the Net http://www.cancernews.com

Medicine On Line http://www.meds.com

MD Anderson http://www.mdanderson.org

Mem. Sloan-Kettering http://www.mskcc.org

Now friend, you know that you need to get your wife to a top notch cancer
center, where they do hundreds of this type surgery.  We will be keeping you
all in prayer and please let us know how things go.  Warmly, your friend,
lillian

more....