[MOL] Dusti [00396] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dusti

Dear Dusti,
What a wonder you are! Here you are going through so much with your
mom, but right there to send such a caring, encouraging message to
Bess. I pray for both of you that God's goodness and love will be in
the midst of these final days, and that his peace will be with you
in a very real way. Love and prayers, Joicy