[MOL] Bess-Hospice for Tom [00395] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bess-Hospice for Tom

Dear Bess,
Where are the words for times like these? I appreciate your letting
us know what is happening with you and Tom, and I pray you will get
the right Hospice angel to be with you during this difficult time.
Please know that you both are in my thoughts and prayers. Love,
Joicy