Re: [MOL] Fwd: More on viruses - PLEASE READ [00384] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: More on viruses - PLEASE READ

I don't think I've read it yet.  who knows?  I might have deleted it without
knowing.  I've been so busy the last few days, I've been bypassing a lot of
stuff, but I still have a few to sift through yet.
    I'm doing okay with the burns, they just get really uncomfortable at
times and I get frustrated.  As a whole though, they are fine.  I keep
medicine on them so no infection gets in.  Thanks so much for all you do.
Luv ya,
Marlene