Re: [MOL] Monday [00383] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Monday

Dear Dusti,
    I can't answer any questions about hospice and the like, but you are
doing the best anyone can.  You love your mother and you are there for her.
What more could she ask.  I know this must be extremely hard on you.  Please
know that my heart goes out to you.  You are in my prayers.  Even now one
goes up to the good Lord on your behalf.  I pray that your mother is not in
pain and that if it be The Lord's will, He take her quietly.  I pray that He
keep you wrapped in His loving arms, gives you comfort, courage, and peace
and rest.  If you need anything, or just want to talk, write me at my main
e-mail at:  larrymarlene@cs.com.  I'll watch my e-mail closely.  Be well and
God be with you.
Luv ya,
Marlene