Re: [MOL] STI 571 info-medical centers...HELP ! [00375] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] STI 571 info-medical centers...HELP !

Hello! I also have/had Acute Myloid Leukemia and ST1-517 is only used for
Chronic Myloid Leukemia. He can have a stem-cell transplant (that is what
I had) and it's been 10 months and I'm doing good. Does he have any
brothers or sisters? Please contact me if you have any more questions, I
will be happy to talk with you.
Nancy J