Re: [MOL] strobel cell carsanoma? (Stomach cancer)/Reply to Carolyn [00370] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] strobel cell carsanoma? (Stomach cancer)/Reply to Carolyn

Welcome to our wonderful forum, know that we are here for you and will help
in any way we can by giving you links and medical articles.  Please know
that we are not in the medical profession; but do have combined year's of
expierence with  cancer.   I would further suggest that you go to our album;
there are many resources in there from how to talk to your doctor, questions
to ask about your treatment, cancer centers,  cancer resources and much
more.

If we may be of further help please just ask.  Warmly, your friend, lillian

1 CancerHelp UK: Types of Cells and Cancer
Cells and Cancer Types of Cells and Cancer Your body is made up of billions
of cells that can only be seen under a microscope. These cells are grouped
together to make up the tissues and organs of our bodies. These cells are
basically the same, but they do
http://medweb.bham.ac.uk/CANCERHELP/public/about/cells/typesof.html

2 CancerHelp UK: Types of Cells and Cancer: Drawing
Epithelial Tissue Cells  CRC Institute for Cancer Studies at the University
of Birmingham 1998Last updated 23 November 1998
http://medweb.bham.ac.uk/cancerhelp/public/about/cells/16sm50.html

3 CancerHelp UK: Types of Cells and Cancer: Drawing
A cancer that develops from this type of cell is called an 'osteosarcoma'
CRC Institute for Cancer Studies at the University of Birmingham 1998 Last
updated 23 November 1998
http://medweb.bham.ac.uk/cancerhelp/public/about/cells/22sm50.html

4 CancerHelp UK: Types of Cells and Cancer: Drawing
CRC Institute for Cancer Studies at the University of Birmingham 1998 Last
updated 23 November 1998
http://medweb.bham.ac.uk/cancerhelp/public/about/cells/20sm50.html

5 Types of Cancer |
Click for
List -Prostate -Bone -Lung -Liver -Colon -Ovarian -Uterine -Breast -Other
Types -Hepatitis Cancer is a group of many different diseases that have some
important things in common. They all affect cells, the body's basic unit of
life. To understand
http://webhit.com/21/typesofcancer.html

TRADITIONAL SITES

National Cancer Institute http://rex.nci.nih.gov