[MOL] strobel cell carsanoma? (Stomach cancer) [00365] Medicine On Line

[MOL] strobel cell carsanoma? (Stomach cancer)

Hi,
My Dad was just told he has a tumor on his stomach, and I think they told him
it is called strobel or strobe carsanoma? I am trying to do research on this
type of cancer and am not having any luck. Can you please point me in the
right direction? I appreciate any assistance. The doctors told him it was a
good cancer because it is only attached to the stomach and not inside.
However, they can't tell  if if has already spread - until they do surgery.
It is the size of a grapfruit and is fast-growing. Please help me find info
about it, and hopefully quickly. Thanks so much.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Urban
urbanpmg@aol.com