[MOL] Lillian/Nancy [00363] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian/Nancy

Title: Lillian/Nancy

Thank you ladies for your input.  I do appreciate it.  Yeah, I think it is time for some help.  I will check with her Onc. about it this week.  My neighbor across the street lost her Mother a few months ago very abruptly and she has been a big help in talking with me and listening to her experience.  I have also been in communication with Joy, which has been a blessing.  This is a tough time but I have had time to get used to this and right now I am just leaning on God.  That is helping.  I wish we all lived in the same town, I would come over and we could have some hot tea and talk.  Take care, Dusti