[MOL] Re: Status of Cancer Vaccine?REPLY [00362] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Status of Cancer Vaccine?REPLY

Hi Steve!  Welcome to our forum, here is the information you are looking for
your friend and we certainly wish her lots of luck and prayers.  Warmly,
your friend, lillian

1 ASCO MEETING: Vaccine Increases Survival In Ovarian, Breast Cancer
Patients
What's NewMedical News AlertsConferences MeetingsOther Medical
ResourcesEmploymentOpportunitiesPartneringOpportunities ASCO MEETING:
Vaccine Increases Survival In Ovarian, Breast Cancer Patients ATLANTA, GA --
May 17, 1999 -- A new study suggests that the
http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/fe322.htm

2 Breast Cancer -- Vaccine may prevent relapse -- July, 18, 1996
Vaccine could delay or prevent relapse in transplant patients with breast
cancer One place Drs. Nora Disis and Mac Cheever would like to test the
HER-2/neu vaccine is in patients who have undergone a bone marrow transplant
for breast cancer. Cheever
http://www.fhcrc.org/about/CenterNews/pubrel/CNews1996/Jul18/Vaccinesidebar.
htm

3 Breast.Cancer.com News | Colon Cancer Vaccine Shows Promise
Search: Health Library - QuickNav The Basics Treatments Coping Profiles
Features Quiz Book Excerpt Prevention Resources Book Excerpt Prevention
Resources HomeNewsroom Colon Cancer Vaccine Shows Promise NEW YORK, Dec 31
(Reuters Health) -- An experimental
http://breast.cancer.com/news/19991231-2537.html

4 TRIAL FOR BREAST CANCER VACCINE OPENS AT UCSF
TRIAL FOR BREAST CANCER VACCINE OPENS AT UCSF The Theratope vaccine is an
investigational biological product manufactured by Biomira Inc. In earlier
clinical trials, an apparent survival advantage was observed in patients
with breast cancer treated with a
http://bcc-ct.his.ucsf.edu/forum/1999/vaccine.html

5 Vaccine for breast cancer in sight
Tuesday 05 May 1998 Vaccine for breast cancer in sight By DARREN GRAY An
Australian-developed breast cancer vaccine had produced promising results in
an interim trial, researchers said yesterday. The vaccine, known as M-FP,
triggered an immune response in
http://www.theage.com.au/daily/980505/news/news27.html

6 Biomira Presents Final Phase II Metastatic Breast Cancer Vaccine Data
Biomira Presents Final Phase II Metastatic Breast Cancer Vaccine Data
November 7, 1996, 6:13 PM EST CORONADO, November 7 /CNW-PRN/ - Biomira Inc.
(Nasdaq:BIOMF) (TSE, ME:BRA) reported today its final Phase II data on
THERATOPE(R) therapeutic vaccine in
http://slip.net/~mcdavis/database/biolog27.htm

7 ASCO MEETING: Vaccine Increases Survival In Ovarian, Breast Cancer
Patients
To print: Select File and then Print from your browser's
menu -----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------- Title: ASCO MEETING: Vaccine Increases Survival In Ovarian,
Breast Cancer Patients URL: http://www
http://www.docguide.com/dg.nsf/PrintPrint/762F5B70BD9BB83185256774005A0CD5

8 Largest Ever Trial Of Breast-Cancer Drug Biomira Begins Phase III Study Of
Cancer Vaccine
Largest Ever Trial Of Breast-Cancer Drug Biomira Begins Phase III Study Of
Cancer Vaccine SOURCE: BioWorld DATE: Wednesday, December 2, 1998 BioWorld
via NewsEdge Corporation : Biomira Inc. started what is expected to become
the largest metastatic breast
http://slip.net/~mcdavis/database/biolog180.htm

9 Chemotherapy Plus Vaccine Under Trial Against Breast Cancer
Chemotherapy Plus Vaccine Under Trial Against Breast Cancer The most
frequently diagnosed non-skin cancer among women in the United States is
breast cancer. It kills more than 40,000 women a year. Decades of research
with traditional anti-cancer therapies
http://www.unisci.com/stories/0617982.htm

more....