[MOL] Dusti, I didn't change the subject line, sorry,.... [00359] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dusti, I didn't change the subject line, sorry,....

----- Original Message -----
From: Nancy Postema
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Humor-G Rated!

Hi Dusti,
I am so sorry to hear about what is going on with your Mother.
Yes call Hospice, have the Social worker come out and explain to you all the
ways they can help you.  Your doctor will have to request Hospice for your
Mother.  Hospice will come out and answer all your questions.
They are there for your family as well as your Mother.
All Medications are paid.
They will send someone out to clean the house, even if it is your house.
They help with showers.
They will keep her as pain free as possible.
They are still there for you after your Mother is gone.
Some of the Hospice's will give IV's, etc.
They also help with funeral costs.
God bless you and yours.
Check it out.
Love you,