[MOL] STI 571 info-medical centers...HELP ! [00354] Medicine On Line

[MOL] STI 571 info-medical centers...HELP !

Hi.
    I have a family member that has Acute myeloid leukemia (60years old) in
Germany. We heard about the new STI 571 drug and now we would love to find
out where the medical centers in Europe and the US are that test that drug on
patients...
We would appreciate any information.
Thanks.
Claudia Marcell