[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS VERY IMPORTANT INFO> PROTECT YOURSELF FROM VIRUS [00251] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS VERY IMPORTANT INFO> PROTECT YOURSELF FROM VIRUS

Instructions to make sure your computer does not open the virus for you!

Go to top of your screen, click on VIEW

Go to layout, click on.

Scroll down to PREVIEW PANE:  Unclick SHOW PREVIEW PAME!!!!

Now, when you receieve your e-mails you will only have two columns, the right column will show you only who the e-mail is from, not the message.  If it showed the message for the I LOVE YOU VIRUS, then the virus has already attatched itself to your computer.

Hope I have helped you, warmly, lillian