Re: [MOL] Marlene! [00200] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marlene!

Yes, Lillian, my grandson is heavenly to nap with.  He's 6 years old and
races me to the bedroom for "Quiet Time" every day.  Of course he always
beats me to "MY" side of the bed and I have to wrestle him to the other side.
 Then we cuddle and he makes funny noises so that I will tickle him.  This
goes on for about 5 more minutes and then we finally settle down and actually
sleep.
    My daughter moved in to help me out when my husband couldn't, but I think
it is my grandson that has helped the most.  He keeps me on my toes,
laughing, and certainly takes my mind off my problems.  What a blessing he
has been as the rest of the family.  But he's extra special.  There's nothing
like the love of a child to get you through the worst.
    Don't worry about the wrestling part.  He understands that Grandma has
some ouies and he has to be careful.  He used to use his feet and legs, but
he knows that is off limits now.  It's all fun.
    I'm so glad you and Bridget had such a good time.  I would have paid to
see you guys playing around in Wal Mart.  As for the picture of you on the
bike, I'm sure all of us will be expecting it to be posted soon in the album.
    Be well and God Bless.
Luv ya,
Marlene