Re: [MOL] DAVID! [00185] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] DAVID!

Hi and welcome to our forum.  While researching for cancer articles; etc. I
am seeing much in regards to renegade cell.  I also wanted to tell you that
people with auto-immune disorders, say Lupus, arthritis, thyroid, adrenal to
name just a few speak about the the cell soldiers not knowing their enemy.
More and more I am seeing in  research that there is much likeness to cancer
and auto-immune disorders.  I am incline to believe that it is in the DNA.
They have even found the certain gene for certain cancer's; so we are
getting somewhere.  I only wish it were sooner.....Warmly, your friend,
lillian

more....