Re: [MOL] Earn $12 Minimum Per Hour [00163] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Earn $12 Minimum Per Hour

Hi, Marlene:  Now that I think about it, I did reply to Daniel directly.  He
replied, telling me I needed to pay upfront for the forms and the software.
I told him "no thanks."  Proposals that ask for money from people are
generally scams, so I'm leery of them.

Love, Kathy