Re: [MOL] Marlene! [00156] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marlene!

I had not heard that quote before, glad you have.  I put it up on my screen
as a good reminder.

I missed everyone too, yet Bridget has been a wonderful guest.  We have many
good laughs together and sometimes it is like the blind leading the blind.
We are both over doing it and then laughing at ourselves because of our
aches and pains because we over did it.  We can count on one or the other
going down just as we are heading back; but yesterday we both crashed.  Me
into a tree on a bike (yes a picture was taken!) and Bridget in Wal-Marts.
They insisted she be put into a wheel chair, much to her chagrin. Of course
I had to wheel her all over the store and was most frustrated we did not
have the camera to get her picture.  We are determined to get these bodies
to work as they once did!  Sounds as though you are doing the same, only
perhaps more sensible than the two of us.

I was sorry to hear of your radiation burns, owie!  Glad to hear of the
naps!!! And a sweet grandson to nap with, heavenly huh?  Love you, lillian

more....